Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day

Daddy had to leave to go to Ohio for work, he will be gone until the 22nd, he flys back for our vacation!! I'm super excited for our vacation, but that's for a later post! Anyways, so Daddy had to leave Saturday morning around 9 am and since Mother's Day was sunday we celebrated with him on Friday night. I came home to a clean house and beautiful flowers & a neat little tin that had your hand print in it! Since Daddy wouldn't be home to celebrate with Grandmaw I decided that we would surprise her at work with dinner, we had a good time visiting with some of the old folks up there! You were a big hit, Meme swears you will be the class clown...I'm thinking I'm going to be in trouble!
When I get old this is the retirement home I want to go to...ok it will probably be outdated but something simliar...just so you know! They have the neatest set up!
You walked all over this place!
You and Daddy even made the card how special!!
I ordered this for myself but from you...mainly because I've wanted one for so long & I was getting Meme one too! It's my favorite!

Once Daddy left we basically hung out at Meme & Grandpaw's all weekend! We played in the pool, had good food, and just hung out.You love to blow kisses now so that just melts my heart! Aside from Daddy not being here it was a very good Mother's Day weekend...well until my car broke down...but I got to drive Meme's new Cadiliac so that was ok! :)



Big girl loves to sit in her own chairs!
Love of my life!

:(

0 comments: