Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, May 21, 2012

Whew an eventful weekend...

We had a very eventful weekend but it started off you coming to work with me on Friday because Macey had a funeral! Coming to work was like heave...there were millions of rocks to play with!!! :)


In Heaven
You just ran and ran!
You got to do some fishing with Uncle Johnny!

Then on Saturday I signed up to take all of Ally's friends to Schlitterbahn in Galveston. You rode with Aunt Sherri & I had this little group of girls! Whew what a handful, I don't look forward to you being 13!
We played and played and played! Oh it was so much fun!
There was a little girl there that you had so much fun with! Y'all laughed and ran around for hours! You definitely got your Daddy's complexion while I'm burnt to a crisp you are a tan little girl!

Sunday we had a birthday party for Kylee Buswell, Sweet Potato the Clown was there and you had no hesitation...you just walked right up to him!
I think you really just wanted to be apart of what all of the kids we doing!

After the party you went and spent the night with Meme & Grandpaw, mommy got a day off! We got good news that Daddy will get to come home for the weekend I am SOOOOO happy but I think you will be once again in heaven. You have been lashing out a lot lately and I think it's because you miss him & don't know how to communicate that! Man I want him home!

0 comments: