Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Quiz

I stole this from a fellow blogger b/c I really liked it & think you will appreciate it later on!

How long have you and your significant other been together?
8 1/2 Years

How did you meet? (What’s your love story?)
Well we had always gone to school together, like since Kindergarten but never really talked much until about middle school. Now looking back I realize that I had always had a "crush" on him but didn't really act on it. Your Daddy hung out with a totally different crowd than I did so we didn't really see each other much other than school. I always did his homework in any class we had together made sure he did well. Then our Junior year he started racing so I saw him more often & enjoyed being around him. I started hanging out with him & then summer came...he went to Cancun well in Cancun cell phone calls were super expensive so he put it in the safe. I didn't like that much so I kinda wrote him off. School started back up it was our Senior year and our friendship picked right back up, butt he had a girlfriend that mommy didn't really care for, but he knew what was best and left that ole' skeeze bag for me! Best choice he ever made!! :) haha! So from about September to November we were inseparable but he was too scared to ask me out...Finally November 8th, 2003 and 12:28 am (when I was sleeping and he should have been too) he called and said "So are we gunna go out or what?" How romantic huh?! And we are living happily ever after!

If married, how long have you been married?
3 Years on May 23

Name 3 things you love most about your honey. ( I named 52 on his Valentine's Gift so this is easy) I love that he's an amazing father & husband and always puts us first. I love that he lets stuff roll off of his shoulders, however sometimes it frustrates me! I love that he lets me take up most of the closet..hahah No, but I Do, I love that he still makes me smile after 8 1/2 years!

Tell us how he proposed.
It was our 5 year anniversary, he had to work so I went out shopping & to lunch with Aunt Crystal. Finally he called and said he was headed home where was I hurry up! So... I did & came home changed clothes b/c our apartment was soooo hot came back in and he got down on his knee showed me the ring couldn't even fit a word in & I SAID YESSS!!! After calling our parents and sending out a mass text I told him you didn't even ask me to marry you...so then he did! LOL! I was so ready to get married, I was ready after 2 years...but stated in one of my journals after about 8 days that he would be the man I married!

Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.
NEVER GO TO SLEEP MAD!

What was your first impression of your husband?
Hey he stole the scissors...lol IDK we were super young!

What is your idea of a truly romantic evening?
We don't really do the romantic thing, that's defiantly not your Daddy's knack & I'm ok with that! Sometimes I wished he was but then I realize that he makes up for it in so many other ways!

Tell us one thing you’d like to do with your significant other one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?
Well the thing I want to do the most & the soonest is go to Disney Land when you are about 3 at Christmas time! I'd also like to go to Cabo!!

0 comments: