Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Week 43

This week you have been dancing like crazy! Anytime a song comes on there you go shaking your booty and your head, it's so stinkin' cute! You have also started standing up on your own, just out of no where we will look and your standing up with no assistance. I'm not sure I'm ready for you to be walking yet!



Ms. Schelli finished painting your toy box, isn't it beautiful! It's a little large for your room so I think we are going to move one of your dressers into the spare room. You picked up where you left of and got right back in it!!




Daddy put Bay in there too....I don't think she enjoys it as much as you do!


I got you this chair b/c I hate that you have to sit on the floor all the time...I don't think you were quite ready for it yet b/c you just put your toys in it.



I was doing a Scentsy order & I would write the name and what the owed on this pad of paper. I looked up and you had drawn this masterpiece, I couldn't believe that you knew that the pen goes with the paper & didn't even try and write on yourself or the floor. Scentsy orders are fun with you if I try and empty the box you refill it, if I try to put things away you take them out!



The Scentsy bars not only make your house smell good...they entertain your kids too!! (Good sales pitch?)




Someone got Mommy's phone & somehow took pics!!




So drinking the water in the bathtub is all you do in the tub...whether it be from the faucet or from your cup I use to rinse the water out of your hair!




I was told to leave y'all a lone you were playing games! Sheesh!



You eat anything we eat & do a great job feeding yourself. You love to share with your sippy cup, it grosses Daddy out when you put your food in the spout of your cup! Haha!



Some of the sneak peeks Robin gave us! She asked if you could model some of her friends clothes so we go this week for a photo shoot! Wahoo more pictures, mommy loves pictures & you love Robin so it works out well!



Another sneak peek!


Aunt Crystal wanted to see the pictures, so Robin showed her how Miss Priss likes to stick out her tongue! Goofy!

0 comments: