Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, February 13, 2012

Week 41

Sleep....wow a full at least 8 hours straight is amazing!!! I guess one night of crying for 30 minutes was worth it, even though it broke my heart! I'm so proud to say that you are sleeping through the night, you occasionally wake up but I have at least 4 pacifiers in your bed and you will pop it in! There have been times when you couldn't find your paci so I had to get up and give it to you but that's been very rare & I'll take that! It's so cute, you twirl your hair when you are sleepy or going to sleep, I just love it!

You've started with a new word...CAA...in Paisley language that is Cash (the babysitters dog) and that's what all dogs are! You will clap your hands then hit your hands on you lap while screaming CAAA at Bayleigh and Clowie. After this weekend I think our dogs should understand! You point, say CAA, and then crawl as fast as you can to them!

You also have a new love for 2 things: Dog Food & The Toilet! I know disgusting! You will sneak into the entry way where the dogs food is and eat it, we are teaching you that's its bad butttt you still like it! Thankfully its only happened twice. Now on to the toilet, when I get ready you like to sit in the bathroom (you used to sit in your room which is directly across so you could play and see me) and find random objects to throw in the toilet & try and fish them out. So now we have to remember to keep the toilet lid down. However, the bath tub is good with you too knocking anything that's on the side into it or grabbing toys off the floor and throwing them is fun too!

Now for my favorite... Dancing!!! You have always jumped when we say Jumpy Jumpy Jumpy...now if you say Shake Shake Shake, Shake Shake Shake, Shake your booty...you dance! I love it, it's the most adorable thing ever!

You have stood on your own a few times now, you've gone from sitting to standing then back to sitting. You will let go of our hands, it freaks me out b/c when you hurt yourself the fit is awful! Poor thing you've bumped your head so many times from being curious! I for see walking really soon....ahhh IDK if I'm ready for that!

We no longer can put bows in your hair, you take them right out and eat em!

We are still doing the Similac Advanced and you seem to be doing well! We have had a few issues of spitting up and/or stool but I think it's going to be ok. You are also eating whatever we eat for dinner, graduate meals for lunch, and oatmeal and fruit for breakfast...bye bye baby food!! I love when you eat what we are eating...you grunt if I'm not feeding you fast enough.




Cuddles with Dad before Work & The Babysitter, such a sweet picture.


Laundry Basket is your new favorite toy, you like to get in it, push it, throw things in and out of it!



Mmmm. Ice Cream!



What?! I didn't eat the ice cream Mommy!



For Macey's Birthday we went to dinner & to Baskin Robins where I shared a banana split with Daddy...don't ever make that mistake I took 2 bites and looked down and he had devoured it! Grandma came to the house and watched you for a few hours, she's been missing her Paisley girl!



Happy Birthday to Macey! (she was smart and got her own)


You hit your eye on the foot board of my bed trying to escape...you have already hit your head. You think its a game to crawl as fast as you can to the end of the bed & you are a dare devil it doesn't matter to you that its the end of the bed! It got you this time poor angel face!


You emptied your entire shoe drawer, and you were continuing to the drawer above to empty the pj's....I knew you were up to something so I walked into this!


Mommy went to get her hair done & when I came to get you...you and Abby were napping! How sweet!


Mommy's new hair!

0 comments: