Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Heaven Got Another Pair of Wings Today

We heard the story that changed our outlook on life about 5 months ago. Trek was a 9 month old baby boy, you at the time were 8 months, that had been diagnosed with a rare genitc disease that would take his life by the time he was 3. This family is so special to me & I actually got the honors of meeting them in April & got the chance to snuggle sweet Trek. I've learned a lot from a little boy that couldn't walk or talk...EMBRACE LIFE! We have done a Scentsy fundraiser to help support the Ingram's as they traveld the world with thier 3 boys.

This morning at 6:20am I got a text from Trek's Great Aunt Jalene with the heart breakign news that he had passed away. Last night Trek's mom Chelsea posted that the hospice nurse told her 4 weeks ago that they wouldn't have much longer, oh it breaks my heart just imaging life in her shoes. She is by far the strongest woman I know & I hope to be as great of a parent as she is. She has truely taught me several lessons just through her words on her blog that I am beyond thankful for.

Trek Atlas you will never be forgotten you sweet little blue eyed angel.

To read more on the Ingram's visit http://www.oursonnylife.com/ .

0 comments: