Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hiii/Photo Dump

Your new favorite word is Hi, you walk around saying HIIIIIya Hiiiiya! It is one of the funniest things ever!

I have so many pictures on my phone that can't just live there & since I'm only doing monthly posts (and important milestones) they tend to build up!

Monster Face!

 This kid LOVES ice cream!
Packaging you up to send you to MeMe! : P
 (man she looks like my twin here)
 Taking Soph for a ride!
 Taking care of your herd.
This was my baby from when I was a little girl & she loves her. 
 I have the craziest kid in the world, you played in this pan for at least 30 min.
 Watering the flowers
See that smile, that my friends is why I keep Soph.

ROCKS! 
 Your new kitchen.
CHEESE! 
 What?
 DIVA!
 Sleepy Angel
 Love the shades!
 I told you to get off...and this is the face I got! I swear the the dishwasher is going to break!
Awww 
Oh that face! 
 I think that watermelon trumps ice cream!
 More yummy watermelon!
 Jumping with Daddy & Gunner (GUH)
Mouth full of watermelon!

0 comments: