Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, June 18, 2012

Paisley's Vaca to the Zoo

We took a few days off to spend some quality time with our little  love bug! We took you to the zoo and I wasn't real sure that you would really like it but to my surprise you did! We took the stroller but Daddy wanted to hold you to be sure you could see everything, after about 2 hours of that he was tired but you were NOT going back into that stroller! haha, smart girl!

Ready to take on this adventure they call the zoo!

The elephants were quite entertaining & the baby one was too cute!

The loves of my life!

I was trying to trick you into leaving the hat on, you love the camera!

 Zebras

See, I told you that you love the camera.

We had to take a little break for lunch!

Souvenir..Leaves!

See that little speck to the right, that would be you. You followed these kids around the entire reptile museum!

Watching the monkeys...they are strange animals.

 I think the Giraffes had to be my favorite.

 Monkeys again...

 You liked this little goat, he was in the petting zoo.
 Family Pic w/ the elephants.
You and Daddy loved this fan, it sprayed a cool mist! Man the zoo was hot! 
 HI MOM!
The lion!
Time to go home!
 That puppet was the best $30 I have ever spent in my entire life! OMG that giggle cracks me up!
I think I had more fun w/ her on the way home...oh the looks we got! haha!


0 comments: