Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, July 23, 2012

1 year...2 months...and 3 weeks...


I can remember when you were 1 day, 2 hours, and 3 minutes old and that seems like only yesterday. You are growing so fast & are so incredibly smart! If we do something you are right behind us trying and trying until you can do it. You love to read books to yourself..there isn't much time for us to read to you since you flip the pages so quickly! The other day I was trying to think which toy would I classify as your favorite...sadly it's not a toy and there isn't just one...My Phone tops the list and you can unlock it but I'm going to need you to figure out the password b/c you locked me out of it for 15 minutes this weekend, haha! Second would be bracelets, you go into my room and get every bracelet out of my jewelry box and put them on then you're marching through the house with your arm straight up so they don't fall off! Then comes the remote...it is pretty low on the list but it definitely trumps toys!

 You still love your sandbox and I'm sad to say we don't get to use it as much b/c of the mean ole mosquito's!
 Love my little munchkin!
A baby maxi...how cute! Oh you are beautiful! 
Ada! 
 So your new thing is climbing up onto the chair and couch yourself, you feel like such a big girl! You sat here and watched cartoons for at least 30 min while drinking your milk!
 Mmmm cookies, toy cars, and shopping...an awesome day!
 THRILLER...THRILLER...you cried when I put this hat up!
 So while we were shopping we got you some new shoes, you have to do this when your little monkey has grown 2 shoe sizes in 1 month)..well you got 3 pairs one pair that lights up and you are so amused by them that you run into everything because you wont look up. 1 pair of Jelly's that must be your favorite b/c first thing when you woke up you brought them to me to put them on you. And last but NOT least...the cutest brown sandals in the world!
 Mommy and Paisley cruising!
 Chillin with Katelyn & Aunt Crystal
Your Aunt Crystal is CRAZZY! 
Sweet Baby! 
Relaxing at Meme's playing with the iPad! 

 Back off she's all mine!
 Saturday before we went shopping we went to the Sea Center, you loved playing in the touch tank where there were crabs. It was a small place but you were amazed I love the picture of you pointing at the fish!
Stephy went with us, can't wait until she has a little friend to enjoy it with you...get in gear Stephy!

0 comments: