Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, July 30, 2012

14 Months & 4 Weeks

Oh my smart girl, you have learned so much in just a week. You now go up to people and say BEL BUH and want them to lift their shirts to show you their belly button! You can also point out your own belly button as well as eyes & nose...and sometimes mouth! You can also tell me a puppy says RUFF RUFF and a cow says MOOOO. We've been working on other animal noises and you really like Chicken-Bock Bock! You still won't say Momma...I think you are intentionally torturing me, haha! I got good news last week that you will be starting a pre-school program starting September 4th, it will be on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 8:30-11:30, I think you will love the interaction with other kids. There is another surprise about this ordeal but I can't let the cat out of the bag just yet! :)

 Cheeseeee
 When Daddy is away these are the kind of things he's off hauling.
You love to dip things! 
 Fun at the park!
 Sliding with Stephy!
I don't know what you two would do without each other...you need a sibling lol! 
 Driving mommy's car!
We mow pavement around our hood! 
Playing with Freddy, Uncle Johnny's son! 
 What? You don't sit in your shoe drawer?
My two goof balls! 
 I've never seen you love a meal so much, Baked Potato Soup!
 Who's got the keys to the jeep..beep beep!
 Helloo...
 Hey can you hear me???
And last but definitely, Sweet Trek! I met up with Trek's family in April and got the privilege of holding that sweet boy! I've been dying for this picture but didn't want to bug Chelsea and Jarrett ...the other day she posted it to my facebook & I was soo excited! Isn't he the most precious little man? I miss hearing about that little love!

1 comments:

paiger said...

i love all the pictures. paisley is too cute and i love how her personality comes to life in your pictures :)