Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My New Tattoo


Meme called as I was putting you in the bathtub & wanted you to spend the night...she wasn't taking no for an answer so you spent the night over there! We didn't know what to do a night with out the baby on such short notice, we were gunna just have a night of Skip Bo and hanging out. Steph & I have been pretty stuck on getting matching tattoo's of an anchor, the meaning is anchored for life b/c she's my BFF! I have this weird obsession with anchors & nautical stuff and then we saw the tattoo so we were hooked! (haha hooked get it! ) So we tried talking Daddy & Trav into going dancing but Trav didn't want to go so we said we are going to get our tattoos...well then they wanted to go dancing sooo we went...
 After dancing we decided we'd stop at the tattoo shop down the road but they were closed so so much for our great idea!
 We decided that Saturday morning we were going no more putting this off so we we were off...

 Stephy went first & she was a champ...she did say it hurt but didn't fuss nearly as much as I did. Having you was not as bad as getting this tattoo! I had intentions of getting a paisley design on top of my other foot w/ something else once we have your sibling but I'm sorry kiddos...not happening!
 They turned out just as we had hoped!
 Love them!
 See how much better Stephy was....
And then there is me the cry baby! Hahah!

1 comments:

paiger said...

Love the tattoo! So cute! I actually love getting tattoos....i'm getting close to wanting my fifth.