Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 19, 2012

My little love!


I am so blessed to be your mommy! You keep me laughing daily, some times you are rotten but that's ok b/c I wouldn't have it any other way! This week 2 situations in our community have made me once again realize how special each day is. When we discovered Trek's story life changed a lot for me, now it's the other way around a woman I went to Cosmetology School have known for years passed away by possibly a heart attack, it's still unknown. Another lady that I don't know as well but she too sells Scentsy & lives in Danbury has been battling cancer & they don't give her much time. I can honestly say that the main reason for this blog in the beginning was b/c I have a huge fear of not being around to watch you grow up! Horrible fear I know, but I feel that if I document it enough you will know your story, you will know my heart, and you will know I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS ENTIRE WORLD! Unfortunately those fears were brought to light this week, 5 kids will have to grow up without their mother & that breaks my heart! I love you so much & I'm so blessed to be your mother thank you for making my life so wonderful! Muah, xoxox!

Daddy was gone most of the week, man that's getting old to say! We are really praying for that to change sooner than later b/c we want Daddy to be as much of a part of your life as I am! Being away is ok for some people but it's just not how we picture our life, props to those people who don't mind it, you are way tougher than me!

 You and Stephy cooking with your kitchen!
The tunnel is probably your new favorite toy!!
I wasn't quick enough but Daddy was all the way in there...it was so funny!

Stephy was gunna get you! 
Brushing that 1/4th of a Tooth!


 Free-Toes anyone? You're so cute!
 Our new ride, Pearla :)!
 I love this picture of you in Grandpa's hat! :)

0 comments: